It would be impossible to carry on the tradition of Maifest without the material encouragement of our supporters. Are you interested in being a Maifest sponsor? All profits from Maifest go to support youth activities in Washington County.
There are many opportunities for you to become involved as a sponsor. The greatest contributors are named to the President’s Circle, a prestigious group. Here are some of the ways:
- Become a Maifestival Supporter
- Sponsor a German or a Country Western band
- Sponsor the shuttle bus transportation.
Maifest projects have included everything from awarding college and YMCA camp scholarships to Fireman’s Park improvements, school band programs, Shriners Crippled Children and Burn Hospital, and many more worthy endeavors.
Click here to go to the Maifest Sponsor Form
For additional information about becoming a Maifest sponsor, please email us at email@example.com
MAIFEST SERVICE PROJECTS
Recent Maifest projects of service to our community include:
- Awarding two to four college scholarships each year to local high school seniors
- Contributions to school band programs for parade participation
- Awarding one YMCA Camp Scholarship each year
- Providing picnic tables for our City Parks
- Contributed toward new concrete and seats for Fireman’s Park Baseball Field
- Contributed to the Brenham Heritage Museum
- Contributed toward a sprinkler system for Fireman’s Park Baseball Field
- Donated a historical Birdseye View Map of early Brenham to the Heritage Society
- Contributed to new fence gates for Fireman’s Park Field
- Co-operate with the Washington County Fair Association for the furtherance of their youth programs
- Contributed to ball field lighting projects at Fireman’s Park
- Contributed to the purchase of a “Jaws of Life” tool for the Brenham Fire Department
- Contributed toward the Washington Country Courthouse Landscape Project
- Shared in the cost of a feasibility study for the proposed construction of a convention center in Brenham
- Contributed toward planned construction of handicap accessibility projects for Fireman’s Park
- Promote the Shriners’ Cripple Children and Burn Hospital
- Contributed toward the local Utterly Heaven Clown Alley.
- Contributed toward the turf building and fill dirt for Fireman’s Park
- Contributed to the Brenham Downtown Association for the purchase of banners to highlight the square.
- Helped organize and underwrite the first festival brochure distributed through the Chamber of Commerce.
- Membership in Washington County Chamber of CommerceIn addition, the Maifest Association has promoted tourism for Brenham and Washington County for 123 years.